Data protection is important to us – our data protection statement
1. Name and address of the controller
Information regarding the data controller
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in force in the Member States of the European Union, and other provisions of a data protection nature, is:
bellatec GmbH | Technology for eMobility
Geschäftsführer: Thomas J. Bella –
Äußere Ottobrunner Strasse 69
Telefon: 089 69 31 32 85 0
2. Collecting and saving personal data plus nature and purpose of its use
When you visit our website, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is saved temporarily in a so-called “logfile”. The following information is captured without you having to do anything, and saved until it is deleted automatically:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of access,
- the name and the URL of the file retrieved,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and possibly your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
We will process the data stated for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure that our website is convenient to use,
- to evaluate system security and stability, as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the stated purposes of data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data is never transferred to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned here. We shall only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given explicit consent for this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a of the GDPR,
- • the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in your data not being disclosed,
- • in the event that for the transfer pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as
- • when this is legally permissible and pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b of the GDPR is necessary for the concluding of a contractual relationship with you.
The legal basis for this is § 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Temporary Cookies are deleted when you leave the website. Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a message always appears before a new Cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies, however, may result in you being unable to use all the functions of our website.
5. Social media plug-ins
We do not use any social media plug-ins such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Based on Art. 6. para 1 S. 1 lit GDPR, plug-ins, links and buttons leading to social media websites are used for marketing and information purposes. By incorporating these elements, data is transmitted to the corresponding social media providers, in some cases in third countries. This data is then stored and processed by these providers; in particular, a provider can identify your visit to our website if you are simultaneously logged into their social media platform. Even when you “share” posts from our website or pass them on via other methods (“likes”), this is sent to the provider who stores them, sometimes also to your user profile. Social networks use this data for commercial, marketing, advertising and other purposes, especially to create a profile of you and provide personalised advertising. Please see the Facebook data protection statements for the purpose and scope of the data collection, and Facebook’s further processing and use of the data, as well as your rights in this regard plus setting options to protect your privacy on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 of the GDPR. to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purpose of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, existence of the right to complain, the origin of your data insofar as they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and if required, meaningful information relating to the details of this;
- according to Art. 16 of GDPR, to request immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data which we have stored;
- according to Art. 17 of the GDPR, you may request the erasure of the personal data we have stored, where processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 of the GDPR, to request the restriction of processing, where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, however you oppose the erasure of the personal data, and we no longer need the data, however you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data you made available to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request it is sent to another responsible person;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, to revoke the consent you have given us at any time. As a consequence of this, we may no longer carry out the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- • according to Art. 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a rule for this, you can contact the supervisory authority in your normal place of residence, or your workplace, or our office.
- • according to Art. 21 of the GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data with future effect, provided that there are grounds that relate to your particular situation or where you are objecting to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which we will implement without you needing to specify a particular situation. You are able to communicate your objection informally by phone, e-mail, telefax or by mail to the postal address for our office provided in the data protection statement above.
7. Data security
To ensure data security, the transmission of the contents of our website is encrypted in accordance with SSL procedure using current state of the art technology. In order to secure the data, we and our commissioned service providers, with whom corresponding contractual agreements have been made, use appropriate measures and state of the art technology to restrict access to the data, to protect against changes and data loss, and to ensure confidentiality in accordance with current technological developments.